What’s In This Book
- Why releasing your music is important (even if you’ll never make money from streams)
- Which platforms you should release your music on
- An introduction to what you’ll need to learn to prepare your music for release
- How to submit and publish your music through a distributor
- What to do with your song(s) post-release
The Songwriter’s Roadmap to Navigate Self-Publishing on Major Music Streaming Platforms
“I want to publish my song on Spotify, but I don’t know where or how to start.”
“How did you get your songs on Spotify and Apple Music?”
“How did you get a verified artist YouTube page?”
These are all statements and questions I’ve heard from my musically inclined friends over the past few years. It’s no wonder: the whole process can seem extremely confusing and intimidating! Putting your music into the world is already scary enough, but then you have to navigate the actual distribution aspects as well.
I wrote this guide to make everything about the self-publishing process feel less terrifying. My goal is that by the end of the book you’re wondering what you were so afraid of! Or, at the very least, empowered to go forth and do the thing anyways.
Are you ready to start self-publishing your music?
How to Self-Publish Your First Song is available on a pay-what-you-can basis. That means you pick your own price!
Upon purchase you will receive a .zip file with PDF, ePub, and MOBI versions of this book so you can load it up wherever you enjoy reading most.